1. Log onto Facebook with your email address and password.
2. Navigate to the main page for the Group you intend to delete. (It might be listed in the left navigation bar, or you can perform a search.)
4. Click “View Members” and delete all the members from the Group.
5. Click “View Admins” and remove all other Admins except yourself. When you’re the last person, remove yourself. A prompt will display, “Since you are the last administrator, removing yourself will cause this group to be deleted. Are you sure you want to remove yourself as an administrator?”.
6. Click “Okay” to confirm. And now the group will quickly close and no longer be available during searches.